In this EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter review I’ll give a thorough overview and detailed description of the new 2020 relaease of EMOVE Cruiser. It has received rave reviews from customers and it is considered to be one of the best practical, high-quality long-range electric scooters on the market. If you are thinking of buying this scooter then you need to read this review.
The demand for electric scooters has increased dramatically over the past few years and this also means the quality of electric scooters have gone up. People have a higher expectations for e-scooters so manufacturers need to produce scooters that have no weakness. The EMOVE Cruiser has very few weaknesses and it is suitable for the general population really well.
EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Review
Specs and Features of The 2020 EMOVE Cruiser
The EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter has had several updates and will be updated every year. I’ll take a closer look at the specs and features of the 2020 updated version.
If you know anything about EMOVE scooter then you know they are designed for long range and to last. The 2020 EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter has a range of up to 62 miles when fully charged thanks to the 52V 30AH LG battery. The maximum load capacity is 352 pounds or 160 kg. It also has an aggressive look and iconic style.
The 2020 version has no inner tubes and has pneumatic car grade tires. This means that you won’t have to deal with inner tubes bursting or dealing with oily sealant.
The previous version of the EMOVE Cruiser, which had inner tubes, had 50% or more people coming back in the first month to buy inner tubes. But only 30 people, out of the 3000 customers of the new 2020 EMOVE Cruiser, came back to buy new tires and 20 of them bought a tire just for emergencies. Just 10 customers actually got a flat, which is a 0.003% flat-tire rate.
The handlebars are foldable, which makes it easy to store the scooter in your car trunk, carry it up the stairs or store it in your home or office corner. The wide deck of the scooter is also a great feature, allowing people to ride with comfort and providing better balance.
The maximum speed of the EMOVE Cruiser is a solid 45km/h or 25 mph. This is achieved thanks to the 600 Watt motor with 1,600 watt peak power output. The Cruiser can reach 15 mph in 3.4 seconds and 20 mph in just 5.8 seconds. It is also possible to set the speed limiting wire yourself since it does not come with the speed limiting wire set.
The EMOVE Cruiser has front and rear XTECH hydraulic brakes. These brakes work really well although they might take a bit of adjustment to get right, which is super easy on this scooter.
The scooter also has rear air suspension and front spring suspension, which makes the ride very comfortable. Along with the 10-inch pneumatic tires and wide deck, the ride on this electric scooter is very smooth and relaxed even for long distances. The scooter weight of 54 pounds is heavy enough to absorb a lot of the vibrations from riding but still light enough to carry along for short distances.
- At 54 pounds it is a bit heavy for most people to comfortably carry up a flight of stairs. So it is not the deal electric scooter for mixing with other forms of transportation that require frequent lifting, loading or unloading.
- The EMOVE Cruiser can be folded down to a really compact 124 x 25 x 35cm or 49 x 10 x 14 inces ( (LxWxH). This due to the folding stem, folding handlebars and folding telescoping stem.
- It is possible to use different lock types on this scooter due to the type of frame. The stem locking mechanism uses a single pin to lock upright, which works really well.
- The LCD display of the EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter shows is fairly standard and shows battery level, mode, speed and odometer. It has a trigger-style throttle, which is not super ergonomic. The handlebars are fairly wide at 22.5-inches with ergonomic rubber grips.
- The lights on the EMOVE Cruiser are very decent with 3 front and 3 rear lights. There is one large headlight in front with 2 deck lights and bright central rear brake light along with 2 red deck lights in the back. The deck is pretty much lit up from all angles and is therefore easily visible.
- Another really important feature is the IPX6 water resistance rating, which means it is suitable for riding in light rain. Most electric scooters don’t have this rating but it is really important to have.
- There is also an optional seat for the scooter that you can purchase if you want one. The seat comes with base plate, locking mechanism, seat rest, hydraulic tube, 2x M6 45mm Screws, 2x M6 30mm Screws and 1x Mini Screw. When purchased together with the scooter, the seat will automatically be installed.
EMOVE Cruiser Electric Scooter Review: Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed this EMOVE Cruiser electric scooter review. This scooter is great for people who need a long-range, well-rounded, complete scooter for daily use. It is a very long range for its price with lots of additional features, such as semi-hydraulic disc brakes, turn signals, electronic horn, keyed ignition and water resistance.
The 600 Watt motor has plenty of power to reach 25mph and tackle pretty steep hills without an issue. The brakes are really strong and reliable. The build quality is excellent, as well as the overall riding comfort. It ticks all the boxes and the price tag of $1400 is well worth it.
In addition when ordering at VoroMotors you also get 12-month warranty, unlimited service support, worldwide shipping, free delivery within the US and various financing and payment plans.
It is always better to spend a bit more money on a more expensive but high quality scooter rather than a cheaper commercial electric scooter. The EMOVE Cruiser will last you for years to come and will be a better investment than a cheaper version that lasts you a year at best.
If you are unsure whether to buy the EMOVE Cruiser then check out the reviews and feedback at VoroMotors. The ratings are very high for this scooter and the feedback is almost entirely positive. If you have any questions then you can always contact the very helpful customer support.