A few years ago electric scooters were a novelty and it was fun to cruise around with a rental electric scooter. People discovered that not only are scooters fun to ride around with but they are also very practical. In an urban environment they are very often more practical then a car or public transport.
This is why people want to own their own electric scooter that is best suitable for their own needs, expectations and lifestyle. The individuals who decided they wanted to buy their own e-scooter had to figure out what type of a scooter they wanted.
I am sure you had to figure out the exact same thing. You and lots of people like you, have come to the conclusion that they wanted a folding electric scooter with a seat for adults. This is a very specific type of electric scooter so I am sure you have put a lot of thought into this.
There are plenty of electric scooters on sale that are foldable and have a seat as well but very few have a complete package. People also want a have decent top speed and acceleration, battery with a long range, quality suspension and tires for smooth riding, strong frame, great brakes, ergonomic riding position and so on.
There are very few electric scooters that I would recommend but there is one folding electric scooter with seat for adults that I do recommend and this is the Orca Mark Ergonomic foldable seated e-scooter.This scooter ticks all the boxes and I am sure it is exactly what you have been looking for.
Orca Mark Scooter Features and Specs
- The Orca Mark has a different look and design than your standard electric scooter. It has a design of a mini motorcycle or bicycle. This design makes it a lot more comfortable and safer to ride.
- The 48V 240 Watt DC geared motor of the ORCA Mark can carry a load of up to 120 kg or 260 pounds. The geared motor is able to produce more torque than noo-geared motor, which makes it more suitable for heavier riders going up hills and slopes.
- UL2272 10.4 AH battery has a range of up to 32 km or 20 miles when fully charged. It has plenty of range for your daily commutes and then some. The charging time is 5-7 hours for this scooter.
- The Orca Mark has front and rear disc brakes that are highly responsive and give you much better control over the speed you are riding. The large 12-inch tires can easily handle rough terrain, smaller pumps and uneven ground. The most recent Orca model also has a horn feature added for warning others.
- Thanks to the improved and brighter front lights and rear brake lights, it is safer to ride during low light conditions and even at night. Another unique feature of the Orca Mark I is the anti-theft key ignition system. Every scooter has a key that is unique this specific scooter.
- The folding mechanism is reinforced and it takes just 2 seconds to fold the scooter. Since it only weighs 19 kg or 42 pounds, it can easily be stored in your car, brought along your last mile commutes or carried along on public transport.The fast and foolproof folding mechanism along with the light weight of the scooter, makes it easily one of the most portable e-scooters available.
- Another area where the Orca Mark I shines is the ride quality. The new and unique triple suspension system makes this scooter a joy to ride. The front and rear wheels, along with the seat are equipped with spring suspension. The seat is made out of comfortable memory foam and is height-adjustable as well.
- The scooter also folds down to a compact 105 x 30 x 78cm/41 x 12 x 31 inches ((LxWxH). The unfolded measurement are 105 x 52 x 97cm/41 x 20.5 x 38 inches (LxWxH).
- This electric scooter has a IP54 water resistance rating. This means it can safely be ridden in light rain.
Why The Orca Mark I Is Best Folding Electric Scooter With Seat For Adults
There are several reasons why it is one of the best electric scooters with a seat for adults. It doesn’t really have any weaknesses that many other similar scooters have.
The top speed is very reasonable as is the range of this scooter. It can carry heavier riders with a maximum load of 260 pounds. The motor has enough torque to handle 10 degree hills easily. The disc brakes are very responsive.
The suspension on this scooter is really excellent, which makes the riding a real choice. The 12-inch wheels are large enough to handle various potholes and rough terrain. The seat is comfortable and adjustable.
It folds very quickly and the folding mechanism is very robust. The scooter itself is very light. Even women can carry the scooter in one hand for short distances.
These are already selling points that convince most people but there are many more features that really add to the overall value. Features such as integrated head and taillights, alarm, water resistance, USB-port, front and rear fenders etc.
The price is $999 which can be a big investment for many people but you also get amazing value for your money. The investment will quickly pay off if you use the scooter instead of your car for daily commutes. You will also save lots of time using the scooter.
Where To Buy The Orca Mark I
Without a doubt the best place to purchase the Orca Mark I is VovoMotors. Why?
Because they offer a full 6-month warranty and unlimited customer support. The technical support and customer service at VovoMotors is exceptional and they really go the extra mile to answer all your questions and solve any issue you might have very quickly. They have 40 customer service phone operators ready to solve any issue quickly.
They also offer discounts and promotions when you sign-up to their newsletter. The shipping is also very fast and free for people from Canada and the US. Orders within US take 2-4 business days and shipping outside the Us takes 10-15 business days.
There is also an option for financing and payment plans for individuals within the US.
Most importantly customers have been super happy with this scooter and the customer service at VovoMotors. There are no negative reviews or feedback at all.