Electric scooters have become immensely popular in recent years and everyone wants to have one. There are different varieties of electric scooters available so that there is plenty of models to choose from. Electric scooters are not meant for adults only of course. If you are looking for the best electric scooters for girls then you can find plenty of models that would be a perfect fit.
It is not always easy to find the perfect electric scooters for girls and hopefully this short review of the best electric scooters will help you out. The main things that matter for kids e-scooters is that they are built to last and look cool. The problem with many kids electric scooters is that they are flimsy with poor batteries and don’t last very long.
Best electric scooter for girls
1. Razor Power A2 Electric Scooter
- This Razor Power A2 is one of the most popular electric scooters for girls and boys. It is also produces by the Razor company. The Razor Power A2 electric scooter has a high-torque, kick-to-start hub motor with 40 minutes of continuous use.
- The max speed for this kids electric scooter is 16 km/h or 10 mph. The Power A2 model, unlike the Razor Power Core E90, is foldable. It has a anti-rattle folding mechanism, which makes easy to fold up and carry along where ever you need to go. It is light weight and weighs only 6.46 kg or 14.2 pounds.
- It has a push-button throttle control, which enables the rider to quickly and smoothly accelerate up to 10 mph. It has a max rider weight of 65 kg or 143 pounds and is recommended for ages 8 and up.
- The frame is made of lightweight aluminium t-tube and should be able to handle daily use without much issue. It has an integrated rear-fender foot break and the e-scooter can be used as a kick scooter once the battery runs out.
- It has to be said that the weak part of this electric scooter for girls and many other similar kids electric scooters is the battery. Sometimes the battery simply does not work but the warranty covers for any such defects for a 90-day period.
2. GOTRAX GKS Electric Scooter for Girls
The GOTRAX GKS electric scooter for kids is also highly rated and very popular. There are many features that makes this boys and girls electric scooter stand out from other children’s electric scooters. It is probably the best choice for a girls first e-scooter.
- Unlike many other kids electric scooters, the GKS electric scooter can be used both as an electric scooter and as a kick scooter. It is very easy to operate. A child simply needs to put one foot on the front sensor then kick push the e-scooter over 1.8 mph and place the other foot on the back gravity sensor. This will ensure the e-scooter will accelerate to 7.5 mph.
- It is very easy and safe for young kids to learn to ride the GKS electric scooter. The acceleration of the GKS e-scooter is really smooth, thanks to the assisted motor. Breaking is also made very easy by simply lifting the back foot off the rear gravity sensor to slow down the scooter and putting the foot on the rear break for a safe stop.
- The max weight for this electric kick scooter is 154 pounds, so it is ideal for kids aged 6-12. The assembly process is also quick and easy with only a few screws needed to be attached.
- The GKS kids electric scooter has 50.4 Wh Li battery, 150W motor, UL safety certificate, V0 fire retardant and aircraft-grade metal deck.
- Another benefit of this electric scooter for girls is that the design is really beautiful, there are no external cables to worry about and it only weighs 17.8 pounds with charging time of 5 hours. Plus it is cheaper and with a higher quality battery than similar models. It has an excellent 4.7 rating out of 5. Not a bad kids electric scooter for around $100.
The Razor Power Core E90 electric scooter for girls is another popular kids electric scooter. What makes this e-scooter special and cool is the electroluminecent wire lights on the deck top and 6 LED glowing below deck. Kids absolutely love when the scooter starts to glow when riding, especially in the dark.
- This electric scooter for kids has a high-torque, kick-to-start, 90W hub motor without any belts, chain or alignment. Super easy for young kids to learn and operate – simply push off with the leg, push the throttle and you are on your way. The acceleration for this particular model is also very smooth, the battery can last for 60 minutes of continuous use and the scooter has a max speed of 10 mph or 16 km/h.
- The Razor Power Core E90 Glow e-scooter has a airless rear tyre and all steel frame. The e-scooter weighs a solid 21.6 pounds, which can be a bit heavy for younger kids. The charging time initially is 12 hours and re-charging time is around 8-12 hours, which is quite long in my opinion.
- The handlebars on this model do not fold down and can not be adjusted, which is a bit of a bummer. The max rider weight is 120 pounds. This electric scooter for girls and boys can be ridden without power but it is not very easy since the gear and in the wheels don’t spin freely.
4. Razor E100 Electric Scooter – Pink
The Pink Razor E100 electric scooter is easily one of the best choices for girls first electric scooter.
- It is designed for kids ages 8 and up with a 100W motor, hand-operate break and throttle controls, frame size which is ideal for kids and it is very easy to learn to ride – just get on the scooter, kick to get going, twist the throttle and your kid is on her way.
- The speed goes up to 16 km/h or 10 mph. It has 40 minutes of continuous use, which is not amazing but not too bad. The main thing that this electric scooter for girls provides for kids, is confidence, control and comfort.
- Unlike other models, the Razor E100 electric scooter has adjustable handlebar height. It also has a hand operated front brake 8-inch pneumatic tyres, the weight limit is 120 pounds scooter weight is a bit heavy 29 pounds.
- This scooter has a 4.4 rating out of 5, which shows that customers are happy with the product. 78% of customers gave this electric scooter a 5-star rating. Also the manufacture warranty is for 90 days from the date of purchase. It is not really recommended for girls aged 7 and younger.
Hope you liked this review of the best electric scooters for girls and although there are many more scooters for girls then these ones are the best. Scooters are great fun for adults and kids alike and why not surprise your daughter with a brand new electric scooter?
Check out other kids electric scooters
There were lots of people who thought that electric riding scooters for kids, teens and adults was just a fad. But it has become very obvious that electric scooters are here to stay because they are practical, fun to ride, versatile and environmentally friendly.These days every kid wants to have their own electric riding scooter and how long can a parent say no to their child? Eventually the parent has